CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kudos to Mrs. Ramsey

Mrs. Gullett is always so good about affirming those around her. Today she shared this affirmation about one of our staff members:

I would like to give a big thanks to Pam Ramsey. She has been mentoring one of my students, and I'm so grateful! She has made such a difference in the life of my student. My student's confidence and academic success has increased. We recently wrote about "Our Best Day Ever" and my student wrote about the first day she went to Mrs. Ramsey's room. I've always believed that it takes a village to help kids be successful.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



What a wonderful example of how exemplary our staff is here at Barbara Bush Elementary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment